Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bookmark all open tabs

When I am doing research as part of my Development, it is not uncommon for me to open 100+ tabs or more while I am researching various topics and solutions.


Therefore, it is very convenient to be able to bookmark all of my open tabs in a single operation!

Fortunately, this article describes how to do just that with the various browser platforms such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer!

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-bookmark-all-open-browser-tabs-at-once/

http://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/04/how-to-save-all-open-tabs-quickly-in-your-browser-of-choice/

However, one of the defects I found while using this feature in Mozilla Firefox is that I am always forced to "Bookmark all tabs" into a new folder.  If I want to Bookmark all my open tabs into an existing folder, Firefox does not allow me to do so.  The workaround, of course, is to accept moving them into a new folder and then later use the Bookmark Manage to re-arrange them back into the desired folder and delete the unwanted/unnecessary folder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment