However, if you are forced to work with Internet Explorer 8, there is still a way of managing cookies. That method is through the use of the Developer Tools which ship with Internet Explorer 8.
- Browse to the website in Internet Explorer from which you want to remove/delete the associated cookies.
- From the Tools menu (or F12), you can open the Developer Tools.
- You can then open the Cache menu
- Beneath the Cache menu, you will see several options for managing cookies
- However, unlike the Remove Individual Cookies option in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, you will not find such an option.
- Instead, you will have to select the menu option for Clear Session Cookies
- After you click on that option, you must now select the menu option for Clear Cookies for Domain
- After that is done, you should be able to log into your website (probably your STS) using different login credentials.