If you want to perform Cross-Browser testing of your application and you have looked at BrowserStack, here are some things to know before you make your decision:
- BrowserStack offers one of the shortest trials of any other Cross-Browser software vendor. The trial is limited to a mere 30 minutes of Live testing!! https://www.browserstack.com/question/590
- If you choose the Freelancer option for $12.50/month (or $19/month if you choose the monthly plan), you only get a 100 minutes of Live testing per month! https://www.browserstack.com/pricing
- Sauce Labs: https://saucelabs.com/pricing - Sauce Labs offers a 14-day free trial and for only $12/month, you get Unlimited Manual Testing!
- TestingBot: https://testingbot.com/pricing - While TestingBot only offers a 100-minute trial, for $12/month, you get Unlimited Manual Testing and 400 minutes of automated testing and 4 concurrent VMs (which is nearly double the automated testing you get with Sauce Labs!)
- BrowseEmAll: http://www.browseemall.com/Buy - For the same cost of the Live tier of BrowserStack, you can get the Professional subscription ($29/month) which offers Unlimited Manual Testing as well as Unlimited Automated Testing!!
- Mobile1st: http://mobile1st.com/pricing-purchase/ - If you are primarily concerned with Mobile Browser testing, Mobile1st offers a very cheap option of only $10/month with support for 14 different mobile devices.