If you are experiencing issues with Moles Assembly Reference issues when loading a Visual Studio 2010 project, you will probably have to go through the following steps in order to have Visual Studio fix up the assembly references for you so that you can actually successfully compile your project:
- Right click on the solution and select the menu option for "Upgrade .Moles files"
- You will then get a dialog prompt asking whether or not you want to update all the .moles files in your projects.
- Click on the OK button to proceed with the upgrade.
- Re-build the solution.
- If everything went well, the solution should now successfully build.
- If things did not go so well, you can try the solution posted here: http://samirvaidya.blogspot.com/2011/02/failed-to-generate-strong-name-key-pair.html
Post a Comment