Sitefinity v. 4.x introduces a whole new host of features and I am just getting to learn about all of the new features that are either immediately apparent or others that are tucked away somewhat like "hidden gems".
- I can finally create layouts for my pages without having to resort to creating Master Pages
- I can easily create expiration dates for publishing and unpublishing my pages
- I can now add a subset of the RadControls to my Sitefinity toolbox
- I do not have to deal with the quirks of Classic vs. Overlay when dragging my toolbox items to my Pages as was present in Sitefinity v. 3.7x
- I can finally re-order images in my Image Gallery for display.
Post a Comment