Thursday, September 3, 2015

No refresh button for NuGet Package Manager

I was just working with my own local NuGet server recently and published a few new packages to my NuGet server.

When I then looked at the NuGet Package Manager window in the Visual Studio IDE, I noticed that there was absolutely NO OPTION to refresh the list of packages in the NuGet Package Manager window!!!



NuGet Package Manager window should definitely offer a Refresh icon to be able to re-load the packages from a NuGet server (particularly a local NuGet server). 

The only option to reload NuGet packages from a server right now is to simply close the NuGet Package Manager window and re-open it

If you think that Microsoft should add a Refresh button to the NuGet Package Manager window, you should definitely vote for this UserVoice item here: http://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio/suggestions/9609888-provide-a-refresh-button-for-nuget-package-manager

No comments:

Post a Comment