Sunday, May 17, 2015

Unattended installation of JGSoft EditPad Pro

If you frequently rebuild OSes as often as I do, you probably are always looking for ways to make those rebuilds and re-installs faster and more efficient.

Well, one of my favorite text editors is JGSoft EditPad Pro (http://www.editpadpro.com/), so I find myself frequently re-installing this software every time I have to rebuild or reinstall my OS. 

Well, fortunately, the tool supports a silent/unattended installation which was a great relief for me since I could not perform unattended installations through scripts rather than having to manually execute the installation package.

Even better, the installation switch is common for all of the JGSoft products!!

You simply use the executable with the /silent switch to install the package completely silently!!

Therefore, your script command might look something like this:

C:\EditPad\SetupEditPadPro736.exe /silent

That is all there is to it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment