Sunday, March 22, 2015

Some features of Team Web Access are not visible to you

I had just recently installed and set up a brand new installation of Team Foundation Server, when I encountered the following error message in Team Web Access:



Some features of Team Web Access are not visible to you
In order to use all the features Team Web Access, you must have the correct license and configuration.

What was happening??  I had just logged in as Administrator and I was still getting this error message!  This made absolutely no sense to me.

However, after doing a bit of investigation, I discovered I had to change the Access Levels in TFS:

From the Team Web Access Control Panel, I had to select Access Levels:


I then selected "Advanced" in the left hand navigation menu and clicked the button "Set as default access level"

Once I did this, I could now see all of the features in Team Web Access and that error message had gone away!




No comments:

Post a Comment