Saturday, June 18, 2016

Change the port number for Jetbrains TeamCity

I recently encountered a port conflict for Jetbrains TeamCity when I was running TeamCity on port 8080 which required me to change the port on which TeamCity was running.

Therefore, I needed to figure out how to change the port number without having to completely re-install TeamCity!

Fortunately, this is relatively easy to do based on this article:  https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCD9/Installing+and+Configuring+the+TeamCity+Server#InstallingandConfiguringtheTeamCityServer-ChangingServerPort

I simply had to go into the <TeamCity home>\conf\server.xml file and edit it in my favorite text editor to my new desired port number.

Once I did that, I had to re-start my TeamCity Server and TeamCity Build Agent services and I was up and running on my new port number!


No comments:

Post a Comment